Many children like wearing the Lark Hall school colours as it makes them feel part of the school community. Our school colours are blue and grey and our children always look neat and tidy.
Trainers are not acceptable as footwear except for P.E. lessons. Due to health and safety reasons, it is not recommended that jewellery is worn to school. Earrings are not to be worn on PE days. If this is not possible, then a plaster should be provided to cover the earring.
Lark Hall Infant and Nursery Academy Uniform:
- Long-sleeved blue sweatshirts/cardigans
- White or blue polo shirt
- Trousers or knee length skirt in blue, black or grey
- Both girls and boys can wear trousers; however we ask that children don’t wear jeans or tracksuits/jogging bottoms/leggings or jeggings.
- Suitable footwear – flat shoes, no open-toed or open-backed shoes.
Basic PE kit
- Black/blue shorts.
- Black joggers/leggings.
- School blue sweatshirt/cardigan (with or without school logo).
- White/blue top (with or without school logo).
- Any suitable trainer branded trainer is fine.
Please see below for examples of acceptable school uniform
Buying school uniform and P.E. kit
Clothing with the Lark Hall Infant and Nursery Academy logo on can be bought from My Clothing or S.K. School Uniforms. All other items should be available from a wide range of high street stores.
Lark Hall and Flax Hill both have a supply of spare uniform. Please feel free to come in and have a look.
We strongly recommend that you label all items of your child’s clothing with their full name.
Lark Hall Infant and Nursery Academy
Contact name: Mrs Justine Boardman