Many children like wearing the Lark Hall school colours as it makes them feel part of the school community. Our school colours are blue and grey and our children always look neat and tidy.
Trainers are not acceptable as footwear except for P.E. lessons. Due to health and safety reasons, it is not recommended that jewellery is worn to school. Earrings are not to be worn on PE days. If this is not possible, then a plaster should be provided to cover the earring.
Lark Hall Infant and Nursery Academy Uniform:
- Long-sleeved blue sweatshirts/cardigans
- White or blue polo shirt
- Trousers or knee length skirt in blue, black or grey
- Both girls and boys can wear trousers; however we ask that children don’t wear jeans or tracksuits/jogging bottoms/leggings or jeggings.
- Suitable footwear – flat shoes, no open-toed or open-backed shoes.
Basic PE kit
- Black/blue shorts.
- Black joggers/leggings.
- School blue sweatshirt/cardigan (with or without school logo).
- White/blue top (with or without school logo).
- Any suitable trainer branded trainer is fine.
Forest School Kit
Warm outdoor clothes that you do not mind getting dirty should be worn to school on the days your child has a Forest School lesson. Forest School takes place in all weather conditions including rain so please ensure your child wears waterproof clothing and shoes/wellies if appropriate, you can also send your child with a bag of spare clothes to change into after their lesson.
Buying school uniform and P.E. kit
Lark Hall and Flax Hill both have a supply of spare uniform. Please feel free to come in and have a look.
We strongly recommend that you label all items of your child’s clothing with their full name.