CEO of Mercia Primary Academy Trust
Pre School Transition Letter - SeeSaw Code
Friday 12th June 2020
Transition to Lark Hall Pre School
May I take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing Lark Hall Infant and Nursery Academy for your child to attend in September 2020. As you are aware schools are currently operating very differently. We are conscious that your child will be starting to ask questions about their new school, and we are hoping to make this transition as easy as possible whilst still abiding to government regulations.
Unfortunately, we are unable to invite the children into school now and we probably will not know what the classes or pods will look like in September until the end of August. We can however provide a link for your child with our school and we plan to do this using an app called seesaw. Seesaw will give you and your child the chance to ask questions and see photos/videos of the school and staff. We will also use seesaw to set some transition activities for the children to complete.
Next steps for Seesaw:
To join the group your need to enter the 12-digit code which is: RSHP ZQEF, this code will expire on June 19th so please make sure you have registered before then. You can go online at www.seesaw.me or download the app for free and use the code to gain access.
Important points to note:
- Please visit Seesaw for FAQ’s to help you set up. If you have any technical issues then email email@example.com. Please DO NOT use the school office email for Seesaw queries.
- By accessing the site you will agree for your children’s work and comments to be posted on the site and shared on the website – please note the school will not be adding any of your child’s personal details onto the site.
- We are setting this up to share ideas and enable children to show what they have been up to, allay concerns and to support children.
- We ask that the children post only sensible and appropriate comments and images. That they are respectful to others and are related to the learning that is happening at home.
- If for any reason we receive inappropriate comments, we will unfortunately have to remove individual accounts.
Thank you ever so much for your understanding and patience with us at this difficult time. We are very sorry that we can’t offer our normal transition activities, but we are confident that seesaw will be a good alternative. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via the school office.